Thursday 3 October 2013

Giving Into The Change

My friend I've let you down.  I'm writing to the sound of the pain you once possessed so long ago.
When time was everything.  The echoes still resound from a place where everything seemed possible.
I've wasted so much time on waiting for you to see how much you threw away.
When time meant everything.  Your promise fell apart.  And I stood here without a way to recover.
My friend you let me down.  I'm writing to the sound of the pain I once possessed so long ago.
When trust was everything.  The promise still resounds from the place where everything seemed possible


Skin: Essences Whisper (Light Rose)
Hair: Ploom Trina (Blondes)
Dress: Wirefly Naughty Nighty (Black) New
Boots: Yasum Scottish Cut Overknees Latex (Pitch)
Tattoo: Suicide Gurls Fortune Leg Tattoo
Tattoo: Cheeky Scream My Name Tattoo
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Fingernails
Makeup: Mons Eyeshadow Hippie (Black)
Makeup: Mons Eyeshadow Burning (Black)

Pictures taken at Hangars Liquides Technopunk Deconstructions







No comments:

Post a Comment