Monday 28 October 2013

Fly Away

I wish that I could fly into the sky, so very high. Just like a dragonfly.
I'd fly above the trees, over the seas in all degrees to anywhere I please.
Oh I want to get away.  I want to fly away. 
Let's go and see the stars, the milky way or even Mars. Where it could just be ours.
Let's fade into the sun.  Let your spirit fly. Where we are one.  Just for a little fun.

Featuring: SLacys Fun Time Shirt and Pants
Available at New CSR Event for 69 Lindens


Skin: CSR Glamour Girl Skin by Hollyhood (Tan Day) ~NEW~
Hair:  Tameless Hair Becca (Naturals) ~NEW~
Shirt: CSR Fun Time Shirt by SLacy~NEW~ 
Pants: CSR Fun Time Pants by SLacy ~NEW~
Belt: Abyss FM Nau Combat Belt
Boots: Kboots (Black)
Goggles: *DL* Kimiko Aviator Steampunk Goggles
Knuckle Ring: [whatever] Spikering (Black)
Piercing: *p* Spiral Piercing Q1 Metals and Colors
Tattoo: G.ID Emo War Stripes
Tattoo: Corvus Even God Tattoo
Tattoo: Delusions Monster You Made Tattoo
Makeup: CSR Lipstick Pack (Bruna) by Chloe ~NEW~
Nails:  Jamman Ultra Mesh Rigged Nails







No comments:

Post a Comment