Sunday 6 October 2013

Get Out Of My Head

I know you're in there, pulling strings.  I know you're in there, somewhere deep within.  
I know you're digging, digging through my brain.  Paranoid they said, get out of my head.
Get out of my, enough.  Get out of my, of my head.
I've tried to kill you, drugs, booze and noise.  Tried to forget you but I still hear your voice.  
The headache getting worse, I wanna poison you with lead.  Bring a .45 you said, get out of my head.

Featuring: Phwoar Couture Aris Pants with Belt



Skin: Cosmo Sale Room DS Shelbie Malibu Nymph Skin NEW
Hair: AD Tantrum (Dark Blondes)
Shirt: DRBC Barely There Noir Top
Pants: *P.c* Aris Pants with Belt (Skulls) NEW
Shoes: Vika Design Combat Boots
Gloves: Scrub A Firm Woman (Black)
Piercing: *p* Spiral Piercing Q1
Tattoo: Phoenix Demonic Tattoo
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Nails



Skin: Corvus Marla Skin
Hair: Eaters Coma Hair 27
Shirt: [R3] Halter Top (V2) NEW
Pants: *P.c* Aris Pants with Belt (Grey) NEW
Boots: Envious Carter Boots
Gloves: Scrub A Firm Woman (Black)
Goggles:K_gs Alcion Kumaki Goggles
Tattoo: G.ID Vintage Fever Tattoo NEW
Makeup: Corvus Insomnia Makeup
Makeup: D.A. Glam Eyeshadow (Noir)
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Nails




Skin: Modish PinkDoll (Sunkiss)
Hair: Ploom Mile High Pony (Blondes)
Jacket: D-Style Izara Jacket NEW
Pants: *P.c* Aris Pants with Belt (Pink Panda) NEW
Feet: Slink Natural Exotix Feet
Tattoo: Custom iNKZ Karma Tattoo
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Nails








No comments:

Post a Comment