Wednesday 16 October 2013

Tainted Love

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away, I've got to get away from the pain that you drive into the heart of me.
The love we share seems to go nowhere.  I've lost my lights. I toss and turn and can't sleep at night.
Once I ran to you.  Now I run from you.  This tainted love you've given.  I give you all a girl could give you.
Take my tears and that's not nearly all.  Tainted Love..Tainted Love.

~Featuring: Awear Blood Doll Outfit~
Includes: Corset, Skirt, Hat, Boots, Knife in mouth, Necklace, Body Blood w/Lola Appliers
Available at SLebrity City until October 27th for only 70 Lindens


Skin: yumyums Alli Skin Living Doll NEW @ Body Modification Expo
Hair: sWEET Hair Salt Hair
Outfit: CSR Blood Doll Outfit by Awear NEW 
Tights: AVid Bloodfire Fishnets
Gloves:AVid Bloodfire Gloves
Tattoo: Aitui Tattoo Aka Hyou 
Nails: Virtual Insanity Naboo Sharp Claws
Tattoo: Corvus Murder Face Tattoo
Makeup: Corvus Deep Black Eyeshadow




No comments:

Post a Comment