Monday 30 September 2013

Plastic Heart

I'm getting all I want.  Leaving you nothing.  My wish is your command.
I make you fall apart.  I'm sticking needles into your bleeding heart.
Keep out of my plastic heart.  You won't see through my plastic heart. Your cuts will not go too deep.
Block you out of my plastic heart.  You won't get through my plastic heart. All these secrets I must keep.
I need your surgery.  This operation needs to work out for me.
Watching you try and try while I am fainting.  Far to limp to enjoy.
Keep out of my plastic heart.  You won't get through my plastic heart.  
Your cuts will not go too deep.
Keep out of my plastic heart.  I will tear your world apart.

~Featuring: Vivid Love Spell Outfit (w/hud)~
Available at Cosmo Sales Room Now 
Cosmo Sale Room Bi-weekly Event with over 60 designers.  Nothing more then 70 L except Cosmo Exclusives


Skin: Cosmo Sales Room Hop Lovely Pearl (Nude)New
Hair: Truth Hair Marisol (Light Blond)
Corset and Leggings: Cosmo Sales Room Vivid Love Spell New
Boots: D-Style Punk Boots New
Gloves: Scrub A Firm Woman
Tattoo: Aitui Tattoo's Never Hate
Tattoo: EC Hate Me
Jewerly: Pekka Pyr Cross Earrings
Piercing: *p* Unisex Spiral Face Piercing (Q1)
Nails: Shock So Cute Nails NEW
Pose: Cosmo Sales Room *ED* In These Shoes (03) New


Skin: Cosmo Sales Room Hop Lovely Tan (Nude) New
Hair: Truth Hair London (Light Blond)
Corset and Leggings: Cosmo Sales Room Vivid Love Spell New
Thong:  Lazybones Nicki Thong (Black)
Boots: SeVered GarDen Saxa-Dull Leggin New
Cuffs: Epoque.s Cage Cuff (Obsidiean) New
Piercing: *p* Unisex Spiral Face Piercing (Q1)
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Nails
Pose: Cosmo Sales Room *ED* In These Shoes (06) New


Skin: Cosmo Sales Room Hop Lovely Medium (Love) New
Hair: Truth Hair Devina (Light Blond)
Corset and Leggings: Cosmo Sales Room Vivid Love Spell New
Thong:  Lazybones Nicki Thong (Black)
Boots: Ten 10 Mega Boots (White)
Gloves: *Epic* Smexy Black & Bowie Lace Gloves
Piercing: *p* Unisex Spiral Face Piercing (Q1)
Jewerly: Cosmo Sales Room Finesmith Noya Necklace, Bracelet & Ring New
Nails: Cosmo Sales Room Quintessencia Nail 04 Model Round New
Tattoo: Xtrem Style Skull Vision
Pose: Cosmo Sales Room *ED* In These Shoes (09) New


Skin: Cosmo Sales Room Hop Lovely Dark (Pink) New
Hair: Truth Hair Bianca (Light Blond)
Corset and Leggings: Cosmo Sales Room Vivid Love Spell New
Thong:  Lazybones Nicki Thong (Black)
Boots: Yasum Mesh Scottish Cut Overknees Latex (Pitch)
Cuffs: dl:: Be Mine Cuffs (Black)
Piercing: *p* Unisex Spiral Face Piercing (Q1)
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Nails
Tattoo: Xtrem Style OjerasColor New
Pose: Cosmo Sales Room *ED* In These Shoes (08) New





No comments:

Post a Comment