Tuesday 22 October 2013

Just A Girl

Take this pink ribbon off my eyes.  I'm exposed, and it's no big surprise. 
Don't you think I know exactly where I stand? This world is forcing me to hold your hand.
Cause I'm just a girl, a little ole me.  Well don't let me out of your sight. Oh I'm just a girl, all pretty and petite.
So don't have any rights.  Oh, I've had it up to here. The moment that I step aside.
So many reasons to run and hide.  I can't do the things I hold so dear. Cause I'm just a girl, I'd rather not be.
Cause they won't let me drive late at night.  Oh, I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak.
Cause they all sit and stare with their eyes.  Oh, I'm just a girl, take a good look at me.  Just your typical prototype.  
Oh, I've had it up to here.  Oh, Am I making myself clear?  I'm just a girl, I'm just a girl in the world.
That's all that you'll let me be. Oh, I'm just a girl living in captivity.  Your rule of thumb makes me worrisome.
Oh, I'm just a girl, Whats my destiny?  What I've succumbed to is making me numb. Oh, I'm just a girl, my apoligies.  What I've beome is so burdensome.  Oh, I'm just a girl, Lucky me.  Twiddle Dum, there's no comparison.

Featuring: Boho Fair
~Boho Fair .. Open until October 31st~


Skin: [ME] Ashley Peach Skin (Smoky) NEW @ Boho Fair 
Hair: Tameless Anastasia (Natural) NEW @ Boho Fair
Outfit: Clarissa Una (Black) NEW @ Boho Fair
Belt: GeWunjo Keira Black yellow belt
Bag: ISON Scout Boho Bag (Black)
Boots: [ME] Cowboy Boots (Black) NEW @ Boho Fair
Glasses: Glam Affair 50's Eyeglasses (Black)
Necklace: *League* Kandula Necklace (Black)
Earrings: P.c. Iulia Earrings Boho Fair Exclusive NEW @ Boho Fair
Ring: Shakeup! Accessories Soul Ring NEW @ Boho Fair
Bracelets: [SaKrO] Gitana Silver Bangles NEW @ Boho Fair
Piercing: ni.Ju Snake Bites
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Fingernails (V5)






No comments:

Post a Comment