Friday 18 October 2013

If I Were A Boy

If I were a boy even just for a day, I'd roll out of bed in the morning and throw on what I wanted.
Go drink beer with the guys and chase after girls.
I'd kick it with who I wanted and I'd never get confronted for it.  Cause they stick up for me.
If I were a boy, I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl. I swear I'd be a better man.
I'd listen to her, Cause I know how it hurts when you lose the one you wanted.
Cause he's taking you for granted and everything you had got destroyed.
I would turn off my phone and tell everyone it's broken, so they'd think that I was sleeping alone.
I'd put myself first and make the rules as I go.  Cause I know that she'd be faithful waiting for me to come home.
If I were a boy I think I could understand how it feels to love a girl.
I swear I'd be a better man.

Featuring: Phwoar  Ana Outfit w/Color Changing Hud for Pants and Shirt


Skin: Glam Affair Lulu 03
Hair: Eaters Coma Hair 24 (Light Sandy Blonde)
Pants and Shirt: *P.c* Ana Outfit w/color change hud for Pants & Shirt NEW
Shoes: Energie Champions Sneakers 
Feet: NOYA Flat Bare Feet 
Piercing: SuPerBia PierCings Set Gift 2 Female FREE
Face Tattoo: G.ID Emo War Stripes NEW







No comments:

Post a Comment