Saturday 28 September 2013

Down With The Sickness

Can you feel that? Ah Shit!
Drowning deep in my sea of loathing.  Broken your servant I kneel.  Will you give in to me?
It Seems what's left of my human side is slowly changing in me.  Will you give in to me?
Looking at my own reflection when suddenly it changes.  Violently it changes.
There is no turning back now. You've woken up the demon in me.


Skin: Corvus Marla Skin
Hair: Hair Studio One DQ Bad Hair Day
Dress: *P.c* Layla Dress (Black) New
Boots: [R3] Eevie Boots (V2) New
Piercing: *p* Spiral Piercing Q1
Tattoo: Xtrem Style Hawaian Tattoo 
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Fingernails
Makeup: Mons Eyeshadow Hippie (Black)
Makeup: Mons Eyeshadow Punk (Black)
Makeup: Corvus Insomnia Makeup


I can see inside you, the sickness is rising.  Don't try to deny what you feel.  Will you give in to me?
It seems that all that was good has died and is decaying in me.  Will you give in to me?
It seems you're having some trouble in dealing with these changes.  Living with these changes. Oh no!
The world is a scary place now that you've woken up the demon in me.


Get up, Come on get down with the sickness.  Open up your hate, and let it flow into me.
Get up, Come on get down with the sickness. You mother get up come on get down with the sickness.
You fucker get up come on get down with the sickness.  Madness is a gift, that has been given to me.





No comments:

Post a Comment