Monday 16 September 2013

The Promise

Suddenly you smile and turn to look at me.
Did we just learn to walk?  We're dancing I'd say
Will we learn to fly or fall and fade away?
Trust your heart, my love.  Wake up the dreamer


 Skin: DS Starley Rose Passion
Hair: Truth Hair Sadie (Light Blondes)
Jacket, Shorts and Shirt: Cosmo Sale Room SLACY's Shannon Outfit
Feet: Slink Natural Exotix Feet
Leggings: D-Style Spats (Black) New
Bracelets: Whatever Armbands (Black) New
Ring: .Pekka Pyr Cross Ring (Black)
Earrings: .Pekka Pyr Cross Earrings (Black)
Tattoo: Delusions Love Hand Tattoo
Tattoo: Suicide Gurls Asian Upper Tattoo
Makeup: Mons Burning Eyeshadow (Black)
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites
Piercing [ni.Ju] Devil's Gangway Piercing
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Fingernails


Suddenly you smile and turn to look at me.
Did we just learn to walk.  We're dancing, I'd say.
If you're afaid to fly or fail and fade away.
I will hold you tight ... I'll never walk away.







No comments:

Post a Comment