Sunday 8 September 2013

Sorry

Cause I tried and tried.  And I cried and cried.  Up late at night and I'm hurt.  
And I tried to fight and I cried to God.  Ooh, please let it just work.  And I'm going crazy with you.  
You got me so confused.  Cause you walked away, and I walked away.  
And we should have stayed Baby.


Skin: [Kharma] Leila Skin
Hair: Eaters Coma Hair 31 (New)
Pants: *Chronokit* Cropped Sarrouel Pants- Hickory1 (New)
Shirt: [NV] Tub-top-Black
Belt: *Chronokit* Belt-Black (New)
Boots: J's Studded Long Boots-Black
Bracelet: dl Lovers Bracelet 
Collar: HIS! 
Tattoo: Delusions Hand Tattoo Emo Pack- X marks My Heart
Tattoo: Suicide Gurls Music Forever
Piercing: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites
Piercing [ni.Ju] Devil's Gangway Piercing
Nails: Jamman Ultra Mesh Fingernails

Pictures taken at The Last Stop


All you have to do is say that I'm Sorry.  Baby I'm sorry.  And I'm in love with you.  
Baby I want this, Baby I want it.  Say Baby I'll do what it takes.  And I will be here all the way Baby.  
All you have to do is say that I'm sorry.  Baby I'm sorry.
You wanna know if I was moving on without you.  I miss you, miss you. miss you, I miss you. 
To tell the truth I've been thinking bout you.  I miss you, miss you, miss you, I miss you


Cause I tried and tried. And I cried and cried.  And up late at night and I hurt.  
Cause I put in mine and worked all the time.  And you never put in your work.  
And I'm going crazy with you.  You got me so confused.  
Cause you walked away, and I walked away.  And we should have stayed Baby.


I miss the way you hold me.  The way you touch me.  I miss the way you kiss me...Yeah!
All I wanna do, do, do, do...All I wanna do. 
Is say that I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
So sorry Baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment