Friday 6 September 2013

Miss Independing


*RoTtEn DefiAnCe* - NEW!!! at Silicone



She got her own thing
That's why I love her
Miss independent
Won't you come and spend a little time.





Skin: [Hush] Summer Skin
Hair: !lamb. Zelda - Loveless Pack - Collabor88
Dress: [*RD*]*Clubbed Dress-Blue*- silicone 
Shoes: :: Masha :: Lady Peep Spikes Pumps / BLUE GLITTERS
Bracelent: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] BROKEN Bracelets (Unisex)
Lipstick: [Ill] Illusory - Love Lips - Reds (closed)
Nails:[ S H O C K ] Summer Breeze Nails - Almond Series [Wear]
Piercing: <-o{adrenaliyn}o->  AR85656




Her favourite thing, is to say don't worry I got it
And everything she got, best believe she bought it
She gon' steal my heart, ain't no doubt about it,
Girl your everything I need, said your everything I need











No comments:

Post a Comment