Wednesday 25 September 2013

Passing By

I don't think you love me.  Confusion settling in.
I don't think I'll be staying around here, anymore.
There's no question that I loved you.  But I'm living in my own time.
And here I am debating whether I'm wrong or right.
Who am I to make a judgement of your life.
I'm only Passing by...Passing by.


Skin: Orage Malena Skin (Cappuccino)
Hair: *Calico* Delora (Blondes)
Dress: Starfashion Mesh Daring White Top (Sheer)New
Jacket: D-Style Izsara Jacket w/Hud New
Boots: [R3] Eevie Boots (V2) New
Armwarmers: [R3] Jaimy Gloves (V3) New
Goggles: *DL* Kimiko Aviator Steampunk Goggles
Scarf: Just You Jewels Scarf 
Tattoo: G.ID Vintage Fever Tattoo New
Tattoo: G.ID Emo War Stripes New
Nails: Cosmo Sales Room Quintessencia (Nail 21)New

Pictures taken at Serenity Gardens







2 comments: