Thursday 29 August 2013

Sympathy For The Devil

Please allow me to introduce myself.  I'm a woman of wealth and taste.  
I've been around for a long, long year.  Stole many a man's soul and faith.  
I was round when Jesus Christ, had his moments of doubt and pain.
Washed his hands and sealed his fate.


New round is ready at SLEBRITY.  
Over 60 Designers with items for him & her, your home, building and blogging needs.  
All items are at discounted prices for the 2 week event.  New round starts on September 1st.  

Dress:  Cosmopolitan Sales Room SS Black Striped Spiked Mini
Tattoo:  Xtreme Style Tattoos Henna Tattoo

Hair: Tukinowaguma Helena (White & Ebony) 
Skin:  Nuuna Zoe Skin
Face Armor:  Yasum Mesh Face Armor (Pitch)
Boots:  HoH Mesh Studded Ankle Boots
Necklace:  MG Cross of Assisi (Silver & Black Obsidian)
Collar:  Bowtique Spiked Collar (Silver)
Gloves: Scrub A firm Woman (Black)
Leggings: League Side Gartered Stockings (Black-Black Garter)
Wrist Bands: AVid Horizon Studded Wrist Bands
Leg Wrap: Fairlight Industries Fairlight Slayer Bible
Belt: Crickets Zy C-Studded Belt
Nails: Virtual/Insanity Naboo Sharp Claws
Horns: Mes Sucreries Weird Horns (Black) 


I Stuck around St. Petersburg.  When I saw it was a time for a change.
Killed the Czar and his ministers.  Anastasia screamed in vain.
Pleased to meet you.  Hope you guessed my name.  
But what's puzzling you.  Is the nature of my game








No comments:

Post a Comment