Wednesday 21 August 2013

Let Me Tell You Something

I thought you should know, that I've reached that plateau, and it's now time for you to go, to go.
And hope to convey, that I am here to stay, and you can't take my strength away, no way.



Hair:  !lamb Zelda (Refreshed Blonds)
Skin:  Essences Cho TDRF03-Light Rose
Pants:  Yasum Mesh Dungies
Feet:  Noya Flat Bare Feet
Tattoo 1: Xtrem. Henna Tattoo
Make Up 1:  Caliente Express Dramatic Eyeshadow (Black)
Piercing 1: [ni.Ju] Devils Gangplank
Piercing 2: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing
Gloves:  R3VOLT Jaimy Gloves (V3)
Nails: Jamman Jewels and Accessories V4 Ultra Mesh Fingernails


You tried to get to me, crawled inside me, but now I'm purging out the pain, disdain.
Presumed you could invade my sweet sanctity, taking whats left of me, How condescending.


You think you can get to me, well let me tell you something.  I won't be pushed around, no.
It's my live, I will not give up that easy.  You cannot break me down, Oh.
You cannot defeat me. Leave me be, Leave me be.


No comments:

Post a Comment