Tuesday 13 August 2013

Rose Coloured Skies

The wind has settled in the North.  The Lightning strikes without remorse.  All skies are grey and I feel cold. 
 Would you lend me a hand to hold?  A hand to hold?  


Skin: Corvus Marla Skin
Hair: Truth Hair Amaya -Light Blondes
Shirt: Corvus Black Mona Top
Pants: .shi Drape Bermudas V2
Panties: EC Valeria Shorty
Boots: J's STudded Long Boots
Tattoo 1: Xtrem.Style Skull Vision
Tattoo 2: Corvus Even God Tattoo
Tattoo 3: Aitui Tattoo Red Series - Never Hate
Make Up 1:  MONS Burning Eyeshadow (Black)
Make Up 2: Corvus Insomnia Makeup
Piercing 1: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing
Piercing 2: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing
Necklace: MG Cross of Assisi (Silver/Black
Armwarmers: Maitreya Maitreya ArmWarmer
Nails: Jamman Jewels and Accessories V4 Ultra Mesh Fingernails


Would you save me with loving care?  When I lay my ambitions bare?  I am convinced that you would rescue me.  From infernal Hell you would set me free.  Tonight the stars are coming soon.  I turn my eyes to the moon.  I see you through rose-coloured skies.  Your silhouette sparkles and shines.  
Rose-Couloured Skies.




No comments:

Post a Comment