Sunday 18 August 2013

{S}aint

I don't care if your world is ending today.  Because I wasn't invited to it anyway.  
You said I tasted famous, so I drew you a heart.  But now I'm not an artist I'm a fucking work of art.
I've got an F and a C and I got a K too. And the only thing thats missing is a bitch like you.


Tattoos by Xtrem Style Tattoos:
On Thunder: Xtrem Style Hibu Tattoo
On Medi: Prend Ton Temps
Vieques Metro Tattoo (Custom Made by Jimmy)



You wanted perfect.  You got your perfect.  
Now I'm to perfect for someone like you.
I was a dandy in your ghetto with a snow white smile.
But you'll never be as perfect .. whatever you do.
What's my name, What's my name?  Hold the S because I am an AINT.  
What's my name, What's my name?  Hold the S because I am an AINT.


Dedicated to one of the most incredible and special men I know
You will always be a Saint to me Brother
I love you Medi




No comments:

Post a Comment