Friday 30 August 2013

Flavour Of The Week

She's overwhelming shes beyond compare her eyes reflect the sun her fragrance fills the air.
I like the way she makes me wanna lose control with feelings I don't know
You think your perfect YES, its true this world was made for me and you
I suppose we haven't gone you gotta tell me I gotta know



Tattoo:  Xtrem Style Tattoos Hawaian Tattoo
Cuffs:  Cosmopolitan Sales Room Baubles Cybernetic Cuffs
Nails: Cosmopolitan Sales Room Quintessencia Nail 17 model Square

Shirt: FK! Designs Barely There Top (Noir)
Pants: FK! Designs Kerosene Cargo Shorts (Rock Steady)
Hair: The 24 Event Miss C. Clara (Blondes) 
Skin: [orage] Melena Skin (Cappuccino)
Feet: NOYA Flat Bare Feet
Make Up: D.A Glam Eyeshadows (Silver)
Make Up: MONS Eyeshadow Punk (Black)
Piercing: Feeb's Rascals St. Spiral Piercing Q1 Metals



Tonight that much I understand is not tell now the way I've planned
I got kissed from up above I can't believe it ...It must be love
No there ain't nothing that I wouldn't do come on and rock my world
I look good next to you.  Shed your light upon me baby you are so sweet
Simply out of sight .. you are the flavour of the week




No comments:

Post a Comment