Thursday 27 March 2014

Nobodys Wife

I'm sorry for the times that I made you scream. For the times that I killed your dreams. 
For the times that I made your whole world rumble. For the times that I made you cry. 
For the times that I told you lies.  For the times that I watched and let you Stumble.
It's too bad, but that's me.  What goes around comes around, you'll see that I can carry the burden of pain. 
Cause it ain't the first time that a man goes insane. And when I spread my wings to embrace him for life. 
I'm sucking out his love cause I'll never be nobody's wife.
I'm sorry for the times that I didn't come home.  Left you lyin in that bed all alone. 
Was flying high in the sky when you needed my shoulder.
You're like a stone hangin round my neck, see cut it loose before it breaks my back.  
See I've gotta say what I feel before I grow older.  I'm sorry but I ain't gonna change my ways.  
You know I've tried but I'm still the same, I gotta do it my way.  I'll never be nobody's wife.


Skin: Glam Affair Neva Frost 01
Hair: Exile Shine (wildcards) ~New~
Dress: Hudsons Glowing Spring Satin Cream Mesh Dress ~New~
Wings: Nanas Icarus Wings Steampunk (white) ~New~
Tiara: Nanas Ren Tiara (black) ~New~
Bracelets: Pomposity Glittering Bangles w/color change
Face Tattoo: *P.c* Face Tattoo *1* ~New~



Skin:+Nuuna+ Zoe Skin
Hair: -Likeli- Black Curly Fro
Dress: *P.c* Lumy Dress ~New~
Wings: Nanas Icarus Wings Steampunk (black) ~New~
Arm Wings: Nanas Corneille (black) ~New~
Shoulder Pads: Nanas Guardian Shoulder Pads (black) ~New~
Boots: .u.n.y.u. Senshi Hooves (black)
Collar: {PixelGeek} Chained Collar (black) ~New~
Tattoo: G.ID Possession Tattoo
Face Tattoo: *P.c* Face Tattoos *3* ~New~
Gloves: Claw Gloves
Horns: Yasum Vikings Treasure (War) 







No comments:

Post a Comment