Friday 14 March 2014

Love Hurts

Love hurts, love scars, love wounds and mars any heart not tough enough to take a lot of pain.  
Love is like a cloud, holds alot of rain.  Love Hurts, Oh Oh love hurts.
I'm young, I know, But even so I know a thing or two.  I learned from you.
I really learned a lot. Love is like a flame that burns you when its hot.  Love Hurts, Oh Oh love hurts.
Some fools think of happiness.  Blissful togetherness.  Some fools fool themselves I guess.  They are not fooling me.  
I know it isnt true.  Love is just a lie, made to make you blue.  
Love hurts, Oh Oh love hurts


Skin: DS Starley Rose Passion
Hair: AD Tantrum Dark Blondes
Tiara: Nanas Ren Tiara Black
Face Armor: Yasum Face Armor Pitch
Shorts: THD Fishnet Shorts
Shoulder Armor: Nanas Guardian Shoulder Pad Black
Boots: Loordes of London Sacre Couer Boots Black
Stomach Tape: Nanas My Tape Black
Scissorhands: RO Scissorhands
Tattoo: Nanas Uncool Tattoo @ HO Depot
Tattoo: G.ID Solid Snake Tattoo


~Special thanks to Krow for letting me use his body *grins*~





No comments:

Post a Comment