Saturday 5 April 2014

All Of Me

What would I do without your smart mouth drawing me in and kicking me out?
Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down.
What's going on in that beautiful mind?  I'm on a magical mystery ride.
I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright. My heads underwater but I'm breathing fine.
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind.

************************
NEW CSR CYCLE - March 31 to April 13
~Over 60 Top Designers~
~Over 150 Items discounted for 2 weeks~
TAXI TO CSR
************************

Thunders Picks

Skin: ::DS:: Kendall (vanilla.bare) ~New @ CSR~
Hair: Truth Hair Malsy (light Blondes) ~New~
Pants: Kaithleen's Wide Leg Pants (white) ~New @ CSR~
Shirt: IAF Cropped Blouse ~New @ CSR~
Poses: The Muse Poses ~New~




Skin: ::DS:: Kendall (vanilla.bare) ~New @ CSR~
Hair: Truth Hair Haters (light Blondes) ~New~
Pajamas: *BE Designs Alice Ladybug ~New at CSR~
Leg Tattoo: *PerveTTE* Free Tattoo ~New at CSR~



Skin: ::DS:: Kendall (vanilla.bare) ~New @ CSR~
Hair: Ploom Trina (blondes)
Dress: Look*Me Natasha Dress ~New @ CSR~
Chair: {NanTra} Dita von Pouffe ~New @ CSR~
Nail Polish: {ZOZ} Daisy Chain Polish (Slink Toes and Fingers) ~New @ CSR~




No comments:

Post a Comment