Saturday 16 November 2013

My Escape

I can't see where they are going. There's no truth in any face. I must survive, it's time to move on. I am planning my escape.  
They won't find me here. Cause I am safely hiding. Watching all succumb to fear.  They won't find me here.
They are busy researching the science of despair.  And I am equally preoccupied with trying to stay away from there.
I watch - I wait...This is my fate.

Thunders Picks at the New CSR Round 


Skin: 7 Deadly S{k}ins Gluttony Skin ~NEW~
Hair: Truth Hair London (light Blondes)
Shirt and Jacket:  :SS: Black Mini Jacket and Corset w/hud ~NEW at CSR~
Hat: D-Style GI Mousy Helmet w/hud (Brat)
Face Paint: G.id Emo War Stripes


Skin: 7 Deadly S{k}ins Peggy Skin ~NEW~
Hair: Pelle Agnese Hair ~NEW~
Shirt and Ears:  WOM T-Shirt Mickey w/Ears ~NEW at CSR~
Pants: DN Mikado Jeans (Warm)
Necklace: Geek Geeks Unite Pass (Red/Black) ~NEW~


Skin: {G} Laura Skin (Milk) ~NEW~
Hair: AD Susanna Hair (light Blondes)
Dress 1: Zeitgeist Spaghetti Micky Dress ~NEW at CSR~
Dress 2: Zeitgeist Twirrled Halter Cowl Dress ~NEW at CSR~


Skin: {G} Laura Skin (Milk) ~NEW~
Hair: Ploom Vanellope Hair (Blondes)
Hoodie, Tank and Shorts: SAS Mesh Hoodie and Shorts  ~NEW at CSR~
Pants: Quintessencia Milena Leopard Print Pants ~NEW at CSR~


Skin: {G} Laura Skin (Milk) ~NEW~
Hair: Ploom Lisa Hair (Blondes)
Shirt and Jeans: ::JK:: Gilyan Outfit ~NEW at CSR~


Skin: 7 Deadly S{k}ins Peggy Skin ~NEW~
Hair: Truth Danee Hair
Dress 1:   [LG] Smash Into You Dress ~NEW at CSR~
Dress 2: [LG] Single Ladies Dress ~NEW at CSR~
Dress 3: [LG] Broken Hearted Girl ~NEW at CSR~
Boots: Hollyhood Black Patent Mesh Antoinette Boots ~NEW at CSR~


Skin: Birdy Imogen Skin (Porcelaine Frost)~NEW at Gatcha~
Hair: Wasabi Pills Skye Hair (Rye)
Dress: Awear Taylor Mini Dress ~NEW at CSR~
Glasses: sYs Mousys Cyberpop Sunglasses ~NEW~
Tattoo 1: Zentro Music Tattoo ~NEW at CSR~
Tattoo 2: Xtreme Oiseaux Leg Tattoo ~NEW~





No comments:

Post a Comment