Sunday 28 July 2013

Body Party

My body is your party, baby.  Nobody's invited but you baby. I can do it slow now, tell me what you want.
Baby put your phone down, you should turn it off.  
Cause tonight is going down, tell your boys is going down.  We in the zone now, don't stop


Skin: (r)M (1) Crank dead skin with freckles
Hair: (r)M Hair no. 13 (Cool Blonds)
Dress: ADN Designs Dark Creature Long Dress
Feet: N-Core N-Core Bare Feet
Horns: Nana's Tattos and Accessories Horns (Black Gray)
Gloves: Toxic Bish Immortal Gloves
Pasties: MonCheri Tape Pasties (Raven)
Piercing 1: [ni.Ju] Devils Gangway Piercing
Piercing 2: [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing
Tattoo 1: CoLLisions Tattoo and Accessories Darkness Emerging Tattoo
Tatoo 2: Public Enemy Legendary Arms Tattoo
Make up 1: Glamorize Lumina Lips (Cola)
Make up 2: Damned Queen of D. (Black dots)
Nails: Virtual/Insanity Naboo Sharp Claws


Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind.  Im not gonna fight it.
I want it all the time.  Boy you should know that ...Your love is always on my mind.
And I can't deny it.  I want you, I'm on you


Special thanks to Nana Tatoos and Accessories for the wonderful horns

No comments:

Post a Comment