Tuesday 15 April 2014

Like You Do

I wake up in the morning to hear you tell me I look beautiful, Im so beautiful.
But your my one and only, got it crashing, I want you to know.
Baby its so amazing, Boy your driving me crazy. 

******************************************
Thunders Picks For the New CSR Cycle
~April 14th to April 27th~
*63 Top Designers*
*Over 150 Items*
********************************


Skin: ::DS:: Kendall Skin (Sand) @ CSR
Hair: Argrace Kaoru (blondes) @ Japan Fair
Dress: Kaithleen's Kawai Dress (pink) @ CSR
Glasses: *REIGN. Hipster Glasses (pink)
Socks: Amerie Knee High Socks (pink)
Hammock: [we're CLOSED] Hammock w/ 9couple & 5 single Animations @ CSR


Skin: PELLE Erika Skin @ CSR
Hair: Ink Hair Springlike (rosetea)
Top and Skirt: Ninety Here With Me (red) @ CSR
Boots: TEN 10 Mega Boots (white)
Ice Cream Truck: Sup Poses Ice Cream Van @ CSR


Skin: ::DS:: Kendall Skin (Sand) @ CSR
Hair: Exile Full of Secrets (ice blonds) ~New~
Dress: Forever Dress v3 (white & black) @ CSR
Heels: Essenz Cancun Hells @ CSR

~Special Thanks to Ashton for his modeling expertise~





No comments:

Post a Comment