Wednesday 6 November 2013

No Eternity

You never meant to hurt me.  You never meant to make me cry.  I couldn't stand the pain inside.  
You never want to let me die. I wish I could see your face again.  I wish I could see your smile. 
I couldn't take away your pain.  I have to pay the price.  Night is coming and there's nothing left to say.  
Nothing changes, everything has gone away.  No eternity. No hope for me and you.  
We close our eyes and we're fading away.

Featuring: Miss Canning Evelyn Dress w/hud


Skin: Modish Murra Skin (Pale)
Hair: Magika Remember Hair
Dress: Miss Canning Evelyn Dress w/hud ~New~
Jacket: D-Style Izara Jacket
Boots: SeVered GarDeN Saxa Dull Leggin
Feet: Slink Natural Exotix Feet
Piercing: *p* Spiral Piercing Q1 Metals and Colors
Makeup: Mons Hippie Eyeshadow (Black)
Nails:  Jamman Ultra Mesh Rigged Nails


~With Color Changing Hud~



No comments:

Post a Comment